Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
Just met up with C to celebrate teddy's 7th birthday.
My heart is in a mess once again.
I spent one fifth of my life with this guy. The guy I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. 
We were the envy of many couples who have come to part before us. And now we could only envy others.
Hearing the hurt in his voice and seeing the tears falling from his face. 
All I wanted to do was to hold him in my arms and tell him that everything will be alright.  

I sat silently for a long while. 
Is this all? Is this the end to our story? 
I couldn't understand. I can't understand anything that is happening now. My head seems to be swirling.
Tell me This is a dream. I want to wake up now.




Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.